Thursday, July 20, 2017

Final page of my 100 page spending freeze!

As promised, I thought that the final page of my 100-page spending freeze was deserving of a video.

For inspiration, I took the mood board from Scrapbooking Top 50 this month:





So cute!

Here's my video . . .


. . . and some photos . . .


This page tells the story of how I broke my foot at the start of this year!
Not only is it the story of an accident, but it is a page on which a few accidents happened.  We want all our pages (and process videos!) to be perfect, but that's just not real life, is it?  I'm glad I persevered  with this page - I'm happy with how it turned out, and mistakes are how we learn, right?





Thanks for visiting, and let me know if a short series on doing a scrapbook spending freeze is something you'd be interested in watching?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely page and a great take on the mood board. I hope your foot has healed well. Thanks for playing along with the SBT50 challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete