Sunday, August 30, 2015

Scrapping some older photos.

 
I keep all my non-scrapped photos chronologically in slip-in photo albums and every now and again I go through them and pull out some photos to work on.  A few weeks ago I went through the oldest album and pulled a bunch of photos.  Here's the progress I have made so far:

A photo of my husband hanging out with his nephews. . .

 
 (The one lying on the bed is the same nephew whose wedding photos I've been scrapping recently.  Told you they were old photos!)

A trip to visit a friend in the beautiful Blue Mountains . . .

 

Then I decided to do some real stash-busting.  This next one I used thin strips of paper (mainly manufacturer strips) and washi tape, using this ColourQ challenge as inspiration:








I didn't finish it in time to play along with the challenge, but by chance the current ColourQ challenge worked with my next photos, featuring the other set of grandparents:

This time I went with circles, using only smaller scraps and 6" papers . . .







I was happy to try out my recent purchase of Technique Tuesday "Happy Day Flair" stamps which work great (unsurprisingly) with a 1" circle punch and epoxy stickers to make DIY flair.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope to catch up with you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Two amazing layouts...love them both and these colors really make your photos shine! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete