Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Bunny pages!!!

What's some of the best things about having a new pet?  If you're a scrapbooker like me, then you'll probably include "scrapbooking them" in your list.

I've done two more bunny pages in the last week, including this cheeky last minute page using this "Stuck?!" sketches sketch:




The great thing about having my photos printed out at 4"square is that they go perfectly with the frames I included in my September Counterfeit Kit. The other thing they go perfectly with is, of course, 6" papers for layering, so I've added some of these in with my kit as well.



3 comments:

  1. Your pages look great. It looks like there is lots of sweet wild life at your place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts and such a cute bunny. I really like the photo frame and those layered tags but all the layers across both pages are great. You've used some really gorgeous papers and both layout look super

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layouts!! LOVE the colors with the wood background!!

    ReplyDelete