I'll often make my titles on my Silhouette, but something I haven't done for a while is give them a bit of a lift with Silhouette-brand chipboard. So I kept working on pages until I had enough titles to fill a cutting mat . . .
I still had quite a bit of paper left over, so then I pulled a few more photos, this time from Rohan's albums . . .
I still have journaling and dates to add on most of the pages, and the last few for Rohan still need their titles, but I've done enough to pack the scraps of the kit away . . .
That's because I have some exciting plans on the horizon for the New Year, including a big spending freeze challenge for myself, starting with an "Expand a Collection" kit I've made, with a video here and on Youtube coming soon to show you how I've done it!