Wednesday, March 8, 2017

March Counterfeit Kit

This month, the Counterfeit Kit Challenge is being inspired by the Hip Kit club for February  . . .


Once again, I've made a video on how I've made my choices! It's less than ten minutes long so I hope you'll grab a coffee and take the time to watch it!


And some detail photos . . .

 The main papers (including some counterfeits)


Lettering . . . 

And lots of fun embellishments!


The "add on" papers . . .






And some mistable butterflies, extra word stickers and trim . . .


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous job! I am so impressed that with all those papers you still counterfeited 4 to fill out elements of the inspiration kit. Enjoy all that paper, and goodies. Like I said, it is a fabulous kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your video and watching you make those counterfeit papers. The first florals you picked out initially were all beautiful - I don't know how you were able to narrow them down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely video and wow love the counterfeits :) Cool to see another counterfeiter with a big kit :) and iSpy some Shimelle papers too :) Love that Shimelle paper pad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the selection of pretty papers :)

    ReplyDelete