Wow! I'm really demonstrating my fabulous sewing skills so far this year. Last month I made . . . a blanket, and this month . . . a pillow case!
Well, it's a dog bed, of course, but in terms of construction, it's a big pillow case stuffed with a few layers of an old mattress Robert was pulling apart (don't ask!)
This project counts as #2 of my goal to make a minimum of 6 projects from my stash, and also meets the suggested Stashbusting Sewalong challenge to "make something for someone that you love!"
I didn't manage to complete my personal goal of completing one of the specific projects on my list, although I did do a burst of sewing yesterday and I now have a half-finished dress. It's sleeveless, and today the weather has announced "Yes it is autumn now" with a windy, wet miserable day, so I'm suddenly a bit less motivated for that particular project!