Wednesday, December 14, 2011

November Stretch your sketch.

I had the November "stretch your sketch" sketch from Two Peas up on my ideas board for a couple of weeks or so before it occurred to me that if I added another photo at the bottom, it would work really well for the rest of the photos from this day when Rohan was "teaching" his little cousin how to skateboard!

Here's what I came up with, this time for Rohan's own album:


It has been a while since I last used the Silhouette - even the kids had noticed! - so I used it to cut the arrows and stars for this page.  No off-cuts today, the multi-coloured paper is from the most recent papers I purchased and the stars and arrows are from a 6" pad.  The orange which mats the photos comes from a pack of Basic Grey "Indian Summer" papers I bought a couple of craft shows ago.  I don't know why I bought them - the colours and patterns don't often work for me! (I think I just saw the words "Basic Grey" and "special" together and my brain just went to mush!)  So anyway I am slowly working my way through them, often in tiny doses like you see here.

3 comments: