Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pretty dance photos

For those of you who live in my part of the world, you'll know we've been having a cold, wet summer, so it was no surprise to hear the well-used phrase, "will you do some craft with me?"  The only surprising part being that we were almost a week into the school holidays before I heard it!
Last Friday night Maddy had her dance concert, so I pulled out the last of last year's photos to scrap, and Maddy decided to do an accordion album incorporating photos from both years.  She didn't get very far, so maybe I'll show you her creation later, but here's one of the pages I did:


It seems appropriate to me that some of the last pages (if not the the last pages) of the year should incorporate exactly the sorts of things I've been working on using all year.  In this case: older papers from SEI "Aunt Gertie's Garden" and various Scrapbook Walls collections, as well as an assortment of tags, ribbons and flowers.
And with that, I'll say goodbye and wish you and yours a very merry Christmas!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment