Thursday, November 10, 2011

Found objects on a Scrapbook page.

I'm on my third day of a gastro bug and feeling pretty blah! The only creative thing I've managed to get done is finish this page for the latest Let's Scrap challenge, which is to use found objects on a scrapbook page.  I had been shopping only the day before I saw the challenge, and had looked at my shopping bag from Tree of Life and thought, now that has potential craft value, so it was awesome to use straight away!
Here's what I started with:


These photos (which Rohan took when he was only about 7, by the way) have been sitting in my work-in-progress folder for a while, waiting for a suitable challenge, and something to journal about - you know I'm not very good at taking some nice photos and whacking on a quote or something!
I was inspired by a blog I have started following recently, Scrapparazzi,  to use Bible verses on my layouts.
So here's the finished product, complete with verse from John 10:10:


1 comment:

  1. Such a fun layout! Love those cheerful colours and the quote written on the leaf is perfect!
    Hope you feel better very soon.

    ReplyDelete