Saturday, November 26, 2011

A few of my favourite things . . .


It's hard to believe that so many things are entering into "end of the year" phase!  Our Bible Study end of year party is next week and here is the card that we will all sign for our lovely leader (or "facilitator" as she likes to call herself!)
 


 This card (based on last month's sketch at Card and a Half) contains so many of my favourite things right now:
  • neutral background.  So much of what I'm doing right now is based on white, black or kraft.
  • white vellum butterflies.  since I stamped my first one, I am "addicted" to these litter critters
  • circles.  Large and small, they are appearing more and more on my cards and layouts.  I love them!
  • My hand-made mini alpha stickers. 
  • Last but not least, using products from my stash!  This card continues the theme of 6" pads, and uses 3 different papers from the same K & Co pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment