Page one: I came across these photos of Maddy playing in the leaves in our backyard.
I had already scrapped these photos for the family album, (using the Indian Summer papers) but this time it's for hers. I had a bunch of little photos printed in different orientations and wasn't sure how to use them, until I came across the January sketch from Crafty Sketches. The only thing I ended up using on this page other than the Indian Summer papers and stickers was a white gel pen and white cardstock. By mounting the stickers on white and using mounting foam, I was able to give them a lot more definition. My favourite thing about this page (other than the expression on Maddy's face) ended up being the white gel pen around the edge, which I added at the last minute. Funny how something so simple makes such a difference!
Page two: A very different one for Maddy's album, in one of her ballet outfits. Using the blue as a starting point, I chose ColourQ challenge no114 to work with.
The paper I cut to use as a mat wasn't quite red enough, so I inked the edges pretty thoroughly . . .
. . . by the time I added all my elements, including the berries, you'd hardly recognise it as being from the same collection! but I love the results!