Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A new place to play

Wow, the blog hop was so much fun, but so many blogs to look at it was too hard to really have a good look at all of them.  I did come across a few new challenge sites (not that my TAFE course will thank me, it's easy enough getting distracted from study already!) I am particularly excited about one site called "Scrap our Stash"  .  Sounds like my kind of people!  I have already completed a "pagerise" challenge;  the winner of the last challenge posts a layout of their own for you to "scraplift" in any way you choose. 
For me, this was another chance to do a bit of a budget page.  It was made using only one sheet of patterned paper, offcuts from two shades of cardstock, some very old letter tiles, machine stitching, stamps, sizzix dies and punches.  The green border strip is the reverse of the page.  I then decided  that I could cut the title from the background as well, so had to cut some more away.  This big hole is of course covered by the strip of photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment