Friday, May 24, 2013

May Counterfeit Kit Challenge Members Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to my stop on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Members Blog Hop for the month of May.
You should have arrived from the fabulous Milissa's awesome blog, so if you haven't, you might want to stop back at the beginning, first here

This month, the theme is MASKING!  Hooray!  Since I've been focussing more on trying to use up my hoard of coloured cardstock, using (and making!) masks has become a more regular feature in my crafting repertoire.

Thanks to having a spare sheet of white cardstock left over in my May Kit, I was once again able to complete today's page entirely from my Counterfeit Kit:


Just like my last page with the "free as a bird" challenge, I had lots of fun mixing up the stickers on this page.  As it's all about imagination and seeing the world like a child, I mixed a bicycle with an ice cream churn, a butterfly with an old-fashioned camera, and layered an insect over a jar!   All with little wood veneer people, as you do.


I hope you'll stop and say hello before hopping over to your next stop . . .Molly!  She does lots of awesome digi pages, so I'm sure it won't disappoint!

9 comments:

  1. Loved your mixed up clusters and the stenciled journalling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boldness of your colours against the white background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, I really like that circle mask. Looks great and subtle but effective. Also really liking how you've mixed up all those images - creative and supports your theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photo!!!! I love the misting and splatters on this page. FANTASTIC work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page - love that you've mixed up all those stickers and managed to use that orange/white patterned paper without it overwhelming the page! Great masking too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm chuckling as I find all the sticker combinations you point out - so adorable! I love that mask that you used! You also did a fantastic job of mixing your alphas. Brings the whole theme of the layout together nicel!y

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every time I come to your page I feel like I'm at home because I have the same button jars.Your layout is very clever.Wish I had the confidence to do that .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I imagine this page was lots of fun to put together - from the masking to everything on top. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete