Monday, April 9, 2012

Featured page at Lets Scrap

Time to share with you the page I made based on this week's sketch at Let's Scrap.


I was really organized for my Christmas card photo shoot back in 2007 when I took these photos. . . I bought them all new white T-shirts, made sure they had clean jeans and dressed them up one morning during a holiday in the Blue Mountains.  Beautiful location, children that would still pose and look cute for photos . . . bliss!

I had lots of fun using my Echo Park "A Boys Life" papers for this one - they have seen lots of use! 


I must give credit for the button shadow box to Nancy Damiano (here) from Two Peas.


I love how my pinwheels turned out, but let me tell you, 2 pinwheels + buttons facing each other in the album . . . that's one bulky layout!

They must have liked this one over at Let's Scrap, as it's a "featured" photo in the gallery this week.  I hope you enjoyed dropping by too!

No comments:

Post a Comment