Friday, April 13, 2012

One quick starting point

Good morning crafty adventurers.
A quick post this morning before we pack up our new camper trailer and head off for a week of camping!
Once again, I used one of Shimelle's starting points for this page.  Shimelle used a stack of journalling cards, which I subbed for a couple of clothing tags on top of a scrap of patterned paper.


I came across this paper in my stash from Life Stories by My Minds Eye.  I thought the text on the page, "Things to do around the House" summed up this page about some school holiday craft as effectively as any lame title as I would have come up with! 

Maddy loves wearing her dog T-shirt. She made it all by herself, except for a little bit of help from Mum and her Silhouette to make a stencil for the writing.  Rohan also made a skateboard-themed T-shirt, but I am yet to get a photo of him wearing it, and Angus . . . well, let's just say there's still a white T-shirt lying around for him to do when the fancy strikes him!

Well, the sun is shining and it's looking like a great set-up day!  Talk to you again in a week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment